Complete, Customized Professional Development Resources
SRA Imagine It! is supported by a full complement of professional development resources that lead to improved teacher confidence, progress in student performance, and district-wide systemic change.
The professional support in SRA Imagine It! is tailored to meet your specific needs:
- Research-based instructional techniques designed using factual, measurable strategies
- Standards-aligned training to meet the requirements of No Child Left Behind
- Consultants with real classroom experience who know what it's like to work in today's schools
- Individualized programs designed with the flexibility to reach a single teacher or an entire district
A Partner on Your Side
Using the highest quality curriculum and teaching materials is an important step in turning your students into accomplished readers and communicators.
Having a trusted partner to support your commitment to teaching and to translating the materials into action is critical to successful implementation.
That's why SRA/McGraw-Hill provides:
- Hands-on, interactive staff development
- Customized workshops to meet district and staff needs
- In-depth seminars and summer institutes
- Staff development for administrators and support staff
- Online Professional Development to accommodate teachers' needs and schedules
- CD-ROMs with classroom demonstrations of best practices
- Professional Development Guides that provide background information on specific strategies and skills including: Comprehension, Phonics, Inquiry, Writing, Assessment, Vocabulary, Workshop, and Administrator's Guides
Customized Professional Development Plan
Contact your SRA sales representative to discuss a customized Professional Development plan for your school or district.